Now that it's over
Thanks everyone for making our school a great success! We hope you enjoyed your time in Freiburg and learned a lot. Please see the notes section for lecture notes, or email the organizers to submit some. Feel free to submit solutions to the exercises as well! Videos of the lectures are now available on the program page.
The school aims to give an introduction to the geometric Langlands program. There will be lecture series given by David Nadler and Tony Pantev, as well as organized exercise and discussion sessions. To supplement the lecture series, we will organize additional lectures on background material to be given by participants.
- David Nadler: Hecke Operators in Geometric Langlands
- Tony Pantev: Geometric Langlands Duality and its Classical Limit
July 30 - August 3, 2012
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany
- Wolfgang Soergel <email@example.com>
- Katrin Wendland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sarah Kitchen <email@example.com>