- PhD in Mathematics, 2013 – 2017, University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
Area: Model Theory (a branch of mathematical logic).
Supervisor: Professor H. Dugald Macpherson.
- MSc in Mathematics, 2011 – 2012, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- BSc in Mathematics and Electronics Engineering, 2005 – 2010,
The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
- Postdoc, Institute of Mathematics, University of Freiburg, 2017.
- Tutor, School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, 2013 - 2016.
- Instructor, Mathematics Department, Bethlehem University (Palestine), 2012.
- Donau–Rhein Modelltheorie und Anwendungen, University of Konstanz, May 2017,
Title: Free Homogeneous Structures.
- British Postgraduate Model Theory Conference, University of Leeds, January 2017,
Title: Hall’s Universal group and ample generics.
- Lancashire Yorkshire Model Theory Seminar, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, December 2016,
Title: Ample Generics and Fraisse Limits.
- Logic Colloquium, University of Leeds, August 2016,
Title: A dense locally-finite subgroup of the automorphism group of a free homogeneous structure.
- Model Theory Month in Münster, University of Münster, May 2016,
Title: The Universal bowtie free graph and generic automorphisms.
- British Logic Colloquium, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, September 2015,
Title: Generic automorphism of a Hrushovski construction.
- Leeds Logic Day, University of Leeds, March 2015,
Title: Ample Generics.
♦ Professional Activities