I am currently a research assistant in the University of Freiburg. I have been a postdoc at the Unal (Colombia), WWUniversität Münster and IPM.
zaniar dot gh AT gmail dot com.
zaniar dot ghadernezhad AT math dot uni-freiburg dot de.
Abteilung für Mathematische Logik,
Eckerstr 1, Raum 304, D-79104 Freiburg im Breisgau.
Mathematical logic and especially model theory and its applications in algebra and geometry.
Publications and preprints
- New simple groups with a BN-pair, with Katrin Tent, J. Alg. 414 (2014) 72 - 81, arXiv.
- Automorphism groups of generic structures, PhD Thesis, Münster 2013.
- Simplicity of the automorphism groups of some Hrushovski constructions, with David Evans and Katrin Tent, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 167 (2016), pp. 22-48, arXiv.
- The small index property for homogeneous models in AECs, with Andrés Villaveces, to appear in special issue AFML devoted to the proceedings of the IPM Conference on Set Theory and Model Theory (October 12-16, 2015).
- Some 'group reducts' of Hrushovski structures,
- Automorphism Groups of Generic Structures: Extreme Amenability and Amenability, with Hamed Khalilian and Massoud Pourmahdian, submitted, arXiv.
- The small index property of automorphism groups of ab-initio generic structures, submitted, arXiv.
- Building countable generic structures, in preparation.
- Convex Ramsey matrices and amenability of automorphism groups of generic structures, with Omid Etesami, in preparation.