Travel, Conferences, and Talks
- o September: US trip (in planning).
- o August 27 - September 1: at BIRS for
"The Analysis of Gauge-Theoretic Moduli Spaces", Banff, Canada.
- o August 6-12: at MFO for "Analysis, Geometry and Topology of Positive Scalar Curvature Metrics", Oberwolfach, Germany.
- o June 19-23: "London Summer School and Workshop:
The Sen-Conjecture and Beyond", UCL, London, UK.
- o March 8: giving the public lecture "Wie Gravitationswellen unser Bild vom Universum erweitern" at
Akademie der Wissenschaften und Literatur Mainz, as part of the conference Women at the Intersection of Mathematics and High Energy Physics, March 6-10, Mainz Institute for Theoretical Physics, Germany.
- o October 1: starting new position at University of Stuttgart.
- o September 23-24: in Lausane working with Carina Curto.
- o September 5-9: participant and speaker
"Inaugural Conference of Simons Collaboration on Special Holonomy in Geoemtry, Analysis, and Physics", Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook, NY, USA.
- o August 2: talk at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA, USA.
- o July 14: der wissenschaftlice Vortrag meiner Habilitation: "The mathematics behind LIGO Experiment's first ever detection of gravitational waves".
- o June 11-17: at "Analysis, Geometry and Topology of Stratified Spaces", Luminy, France.
- o April 28: talk at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
- o December 1-5: visit and talk at University of Melbourne, Australia.
- o November 24: talk at University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- o September 8: talk in the Geometric Analysis
Seminar, BICMR - Peking
University, Beijing, China.
- o August - September: at BICMR, Beijing, China.
- o July 27 -31: organizing the workshop Metrics and analytic
aspects of moduli spaces, Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK.
- o July 20 - August 14: at Metrics and analytic
aspects of moduli spaces, Isaac Newton Institute,
- o July 2: talk at Kiel University.
- o May 21: My Habilitation-Vorstellungsvortrag,
University of Freiburg
- o May 20-22: organizing the
Second Meeting for Young Women in Mathematics, Freiburg, Germany.
- o April 29: talk in the Analysis Seminar at University of Loughborough, UK.
- o March - April: US trip
- . April 6-10: in Cambridge, MA, visiting MIT
- . April 6: talk at Harvard
- . March 18-28: visiting Carina Curto and
Vladimir Itskov at Penn State University.
- o March 2 - 5:
at the conference Geometric
- o February 19: talk in the Geometric Analysis Seminar at Imperial College London.
- o February 17 - 27: visiting Michael Singer at UCL, London
- o February 8 - 14: organizing the Mini-Workshop
"Singularities in G2-Geometries", MFO Oberwolfach.
- o January 19: talk in the Differential Geometry
Oberseminar, University of Münster.
- o January 13: talk in the Global
Analysis Oberseminar, University of Bonn.
- o November 2- 8: participant and speaker at "Geometric Scattering Theory and Applications", Banff, Canada.
- o June 16 - 20: participant and speaker at "Analysis and Topology in Interaction", Cortona, Italy.
- o US trip:
- . March 3 - 5: visiting Ilinca Stanciulescu at Rice University
- . February 28: talk at Texas A & M
- . February 21 - 28: visiting Ilarion Melnikov
at Texas A & M
- . February 18: talk in the "Math - Physics
Joint Seminar" at University of Pennsylvania
- o January 09: talk in the "Topics in Geometric
Analysis" (AEI - FU) seminar, Albert Einstein Institut,
- o US trip:
- o July 08 - 12: at the conference
curvature: limit spaces and Kahler geometry, ICMS,
- o April: Berlin, work with Ilarion Melnikov
- o February: talk in the "Geometric Analysis
seminar" at Imperial College London, UK.