Office 419, Mathematisches Institut
79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
My research area is called Geometric Representation Theory.
I enjoy thinking primarily about aspects of representation theory that can be "seen" geometrically.
I am particularly interested in the following topic:
- Hecke algebras and their categorification via Soergel bimodules
- Kazhdan-Lusztig Combinatorics
- Perverse sheaves
- Hodge Theory
- Flag manifolds and the geometry of Schubert varieties
- Koszul Duality
- Affine Grassmannians and Geometric Satake Correspondence
- Quantum groups and KLR algebras
- Nilpotent Orbits and Springer Correspondence
- Representations of Algebraic Groups