Dr. Andreas Demleitner
University of Freiburg
Ernst-Zermelo-Str. 1 (vormals Eckerstraße 1)
79104 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 (0) 761 203 5555
Email: andreas.demleitner[no-spam]math.uni-freiburg.de (ersetzen Sie [no-spam] durch @)
Büro: Raum 422
I am a postdoc in the group of Stefan Kebekus
. I obtained my PhD at the university of Bayreuth under the supervision of Fabrizio Catanese
Areas of Research
- Complex geometry
- Quotients of complex tori by actions of finite groups
- Related topics, such as character theory and algebraic number theory
Publications and Preprints
- The classification of Hyperelliptic Threefolds (joint with Fabrizio Catanese), accepted for publication in Groups Geom. Dyn.
- Hyperelliptic Threefolds with group D4, the Dihedral group of order 8 (joint with Fabrizio Catanese), arXiv 🔗.
- Rigid Group Actions on Complex Tori are Projective (after Ekedahl) (joint with Fabrizio Catanese and an appendix joint with Fabrizio Catanese and Benoît Claudon), Commun. Contemp. Math. 22 (2020), no. 7.
- Classification of Bagnera-de Franchis Varieties in Small Dimensions, accepted for publication in Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse.
Lehre in Freiburg