Prof. Dr. Victor Bangert
- Non-closed isometry-invariant geodesics. DOI 10.1007/s00013-016-0904-4 (to appear in Arch. Math. (Basel)).
- with X. Cui: Calibrations of constant comass. PDF (to appear in Math. Proc. Cambridge Phil. Soc.).
- with P. Emmerich: Area growth and rigidity of surfaces without conjugate points. J. Differential Geom. 94 (2013), no. 3, 367-386, DOI.
- with N. Röttgen: Isoperimetric inequalities for minimal submanifolds in Riemannian manifolds: a counterexample in higher codimension. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 45 (2012), no. 3-4, 455-466, MR2984141, DOI.
- with P. Emmerich: On the flatness of Riemannian cylinders without conjugate points. Comm. Anal. Geom. 19 (2011), no. 4, 773-805, MR2880215, DOI.
- On 2-tori having a pole. Proc. Int. Conf. Variational Methods, Progress in Variational Methods, pp. 1-10, World Scientific: Singapore 2011, MR2766799, DOI.
- with E. Gutkin: Insecurity for compact surfaces of positive genus. Geom. Dedicata 146 (2010), 165-191, MR2644277, DOI.
- with Y. Long: The existence of two closed geodesics on every Finsler 2-sphere. Math. Ann. 346 (2010), no. 2, 335-366, MR2563691, DOI.
- with M. G. Katz, S. Shnider, S. Weinberger: E7, Wirtinger inequalities, Cayley 4-form, and homotopy. Duke Math. J. 146 (2009), no. 1, 35-70, MR2475399, DOI.
- with C. Croke, S. V. Ivanov, M. G. Katz: Boundary case of equality in optimal Loewner-type inequalities. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 359 (2007), no.1, 1-17, MR2247879, DOI.
- with F. Auer: Differentiability of the stable norm in codimension one. Amer. J. Math. 128 (2006), no. 1, 215-238, MR2197072, DOI.