I am a currently a postdoc in set theory at the University of Freiburg. Here is my curriculum vitae.
- Unthreadability with Small Conditions, preprint.
- On Compactness of Weak Square at Singulars of Uncountable Cofinality, preprint.
- Distributivity and Minimality in Perfect Tree Forcings for Singular Cardinals (with Heike Mildenberger), to appear in Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- Trees and Stationary Reflection at Double Successors of Regular Cardinals (with Thomas Gilton and Šárka Stejskalová), to appear in Journal of Symbolic Logic.
- Patterns of Stationary Reflection (with Sy-David Friedman), Israel Journal of Mathematics, 249(1):1-35, 2022.
- Squares and Uncountably Singularized Cardinals (with Dima Sinapova), Fundamenta Mathematicae, 253(3):277-296, 2021.
- Partitioning a Reflecting Stationary Set (with Assaf Rinot), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 148(8):3551-3565, 2020.
- The Semi-Weak Square Principle, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 170(11):102713, 2019.
- Stationary Sets Added When Forcing Squares, Archive for Mathematical Logic, 57(7):909-916, 2018.
- Weak Squares and Very Good Scales, Journal of Symbolic Logic, 83(1):1-12, 2018.
- Courses taught at the University of Freiburg include: Large Cardinals in Set Theory, Knot Theory (student seminar), and Models of Peano Arithmetic.
- Courses taught at the University of Illinois at Chicago include: Intermediate Algebra, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, Calculus for Business, and Elementary Linear Algebra.
79104 Freiburg im Breisgau
- email: maxwell(dot)levine(at)mathematik(dot)uni-freiburg(dot)de
- office: 311
© 2015-present Maxwell Levine